There is always some kind of creative problem solving happening in the studio. From web-based projects to producing signage to consulting small businesses on how to speak the language of “big brands” to compete with integrity.
The work most completed in this studio are solutions for small businesses and community groups.
- WordPress Web Sites
- Social Media Content Marketing
- Personal Branding
- Tutoring/Teaching things about design
If I have to say what I specialize in, I’d would claim these:
- Personal Branding for Creatives (Artists, Designers & Crafters)
- WordPress Development
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop/Illustrator/Indesign and so other digital tools
- Screen Printing Flatstock Posters
- Creating Art Objects through creative thinking
Much of this is paired with print solutions like business cards and post cards.
NEED SOME WALL VINYL?
check here VINYL
Maximum cutting width is 24 inches. It is best at 23.5 inches wide.
COST: $.09 Sq. In. for basic cutting
IMPORTANT TOOLS FOR MAKING
The best tools I am using now are my:
- http://judgewalsh.com/take-action/ Shapeoko 2 – CNC Router
Safe cut area is 24 inches wide/X-axis, 30 inches height/Y-axis and 2 inches depth/Z-axis
- 24-inch USCutter MH-series Vinyl Cutter
Works like a champ. I run SignCut Pro to send files to cut.
- Apple Mac Mini with 24-inch Monitor
Plus, a couple different laptops.
- Bare Hands
I like to make things with my hands. Using pixels are ok. I’m quite versed in both.
If you have an interest in hiring MYDARNDEST, please contact us with your inquiry.